Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kroger tripling coupons up to .50 again!!

I just confirmed with Kroger on Ashland Rd. that they will be tripling coupons up to .50 again starting tomorrow! (I am sure all Krogers in this area will be doing the same thing!) I will try to compile a list of items that will be free or cheap, and if you have any ideas, please let me know! Have fun!! I have to give props to Krogers the last time they tripled because they really kept their shelves stocked!! Way to go Krogers!! (thanks Ashley)

Don't forget to load your e-coupons for more savings. You can do this at cellfire, shortcut, P&G, and a new site called Bringing Hope to the Table. If you have not already registered with these companies, you will have to do so!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ez savers do not double! I just read that ;(
amanda