Monday, June 14, 2010

Do you ever feel like just screaming???


Well, I certainly do!!!   I will tell you why......my sink is full of dishes, my house needs swept, my coupons need to be organized, my match-ups need to be done, and I have to completely re-do my front flower bed because of my skunk fiasco.  So with that saying,  I am just going to SCREAM, and then I am going to get busy, and get my things done and all will be well again!!!  How about you.....do feeling like SCREAMING.....well go ahead and leave a comment with the word scream, and we will all feel better!!  Of course, after you scream, you have to just laugh your head off, and get busy because life does go on. LOL  Phew, I feel better already!!

4 comments:

Robin L said...

You are not alone Ginger, I often feel like I could just SCREAM!!!

My biggest SCREAMer is clutter in the house. I can currently sit downstairs and feel at peace, however, when I go upstairs I'm about to SCREAM. The girls room looks like a tornado went through it. I seriously have two hoarders on my hands.

My room looks just as bad right now because I am in the middle of a organizing project. You literally have to walk sideways to get around my bed right now. I can only work on this project when Rebecca is napping so my time is limited. I will probably be buried in my mess before too long. LOL

Ok I feel better now, time to cook dinner and do the dishes, then I get to go to work. Maybe I need to SCREAM again. ;o)

Michelle said...

Ugghhh, I can so relate!!! It's not very encouraging at times to know that the work isn't going to get done unless you do it. Sigh...

Robin, I agree to what you said about enjoying some moments of peace while the children are upstairs. BUT then there's a big mess upstairs!!! My children are 4 and 1 and they can destroy and neat, clean, organized upstairs in a matter of minutes! But I wouldn't trade them for anything...

Kristy said...

SCREAM!!!!! lol

Ginger said...

I think the conclusion is that everyone has a time in their life where a SCREAM will make things better!! LOL I am on the right track with my house, and now i am on to getting my coupons organized!! Robin, Michelle and Kristy, thanks for making me feel like I am not the only one going crazy!!! LOL