Monday, April 18, 2011

FREE Similac Formula at Meijer April 17th - April 23rd

Even though this is already mentioned in my Meijer match-ups, I still wanted to bring it to your attention!  Meijer has the 32 oz bottle of Similac Formula on sale for $5.00 at Meijer.  Use your $5.00 off 1 coupon from the April 3rd SmartSource (4-10-11 SS) and get it for FREE!!   NOW, if you do not have a need for Similac Formula, maybe you can find someone who does, and donate it to them!   I do not have any more babies in my house (sniff, sniff), so I will be donating my free bottles to someone who does!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could totally use your free bottle of similac if your looking for someone! However we use the oragne sensitive tummies milk based.I could even purchase it from your discounted rate?lol

Ginger said...

e-mail me, I would be happy to give it to you! smcclelland05@aoldotcom