Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun Times!

Last night, I had the opportunity to show case my blog and my coupons at a ladies expo at my church, Mansfield Baptist Temple.   I met a lot of women who coupon, and I met a lot of women who didn't but are very interested!  I really had a lot of fun, and I hope some of you ladies that I met last night enjoy my blog and are able to find some great deals for yourself on here!  For some of you who said Giant Eagle was the store that you shopped at and didn't have a Meijer, here is a link to Hot Coupon World.  It is a great site, and I think you will find what you need there.

For everyone else....sorry I was MIA on my blog for a few days.  I have been busy getting ready for this expo that I attended last night!  I am working on the Meijer ad today and hopefully will have it posted this evening or tomorrow.  (just a little hint about the ad....Del Monte vegetables will be $0.49 a can wyb10!!)   You can check out next weeks ad right here!

No comments: