Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kroger gift card deal


Buy any 4 participating General Mills Cereals or Snacks and get a $5.00 gift card.  This will run throught April 24th.  Limit one gift card per transaction.   Please be aware, that all the participating cereals are not $2.79.  According to Afullcup, these are the cereals that were $2.79......Total, Chex, Cherrios (honey nut and regular) and Golden Grahams.  Nature Valley Granola Bars and Fiber One Bars are also $2.79.  I am on my way to Kroger this morning, and this is what I plan on buying:

1 Box Honey Nut Cheerios
2 Boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
1 Box of Fiber One Bars
Total - $11.16

minus these coupons:
- 1 free box of Cheerios from Kroger mailer
- (2) - $0.50/1 Granola bars printable - no longer available
- $0.40/1 Fiber One Bars
Total oop - $5.57, and I will receive 1 $5.00 Gift card!

**These gift cards will roll!  That means, you can do 1 transaction, get your $5.00 gift card, then do another transaction and give them that $5.00 gift card to pay, then receive another gift card!!!

I will double check at the store and see if I can find any other cereals or bars that are included in the $2.79 price range.  If you have done the deal, share with us what you did!

**My friend warned me to have everyone hand over your coupons before the cashier gives you the gift card.  Seems like the register will not accept the coupons once the gift card is scanned, then it becomes a hassle for the cashiers.   (Thanks Teresa!)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ginger,
This is what I did.
2 boxes of Chex Mix - 2.99/each
2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs - $2.69/each

Used 2 $.50/1 Chex Mix and $1.00/2 General Mills Cereal - $5.00 GM Gift Card

Makes them $.84/each.

Then I did another transaction and got:

2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs - $2.69/ea
2 boxes of Lucky Charms - $2.97/ea

Used 2 $1.00/2 General Mills Cereals and rolled my $5.00 gift card. Paid $4.32

Made each box $1.08.