Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Splenda deal at Walgreens


I was just thinking about the Splenda/Catalina deal at Walgreens.  Is anyone having trouble finding the product??    If you can't find the product, I think I have a few ways for you to get the Splenda free anyway! 

Walmart - you can take the Walgreen's ad and have them price match it.  You will then get it for free, plus $0.01 overage  (lol)

Target will also price match, but I think you have to do it at customer service instead of at the register.

Or, you can get a rain check at Walgreens, and try the Catalina deal when the product comes in.  The Catalina deal doesn't end until May 15th, so you should be able to get the Splenda for free and get your Catalina at a later time but before May 15th. 

If you don't know about the Splenda deal, here is how it goes.  I did this on Sunday, and it worked like a charm!

Buy 3 100 ct. boxes of Splenda - @ $2.99 ea. = $8.97
use - (3) $3.00/1 Splenda coupon from (4-17-11 SS)
Total oop - $0.00, plus you get the $4.00 Catalina to be used on your next order!

My 3rd coupon beeped, but the cashier just needed to adjust the coupon down, and she did with no problems!   I love the cashiers over at Ashland Road.  They really know their stuff!!

If you only have 2 of the coupons, you can buy 2 Splenda for free and still get a $3.00 Catalina!

No comments: