Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hot printable for Superpretzels!!



When ever Super pretzels are 1/2 price at Meijer, there is always a coupon for them......except this time.  I was highly disappointed when there was no coupon to go along with the sale....until now!!   I searched their website, and found a $0.50 off printable!!  (now I wonder why I didn't search their website before!!)  Here is how the deal goes:

Super pretzels frozen pretzels - 1/2 price - $1.31
- $0.50/1 printable - click on offers
Final cost - $0.31 ea!!!   EXCELLENT!!    We love to dip these in the Chi chi's nacho snacker cheese that is on price drop until May 22nd.

I just tried to print the coupon, and it didn't print for me, so I went to their facebook page and clicked on the link there and it let me print 1 coupon.  Let me know if you  get it to print.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was able to print 2 coupons. Checked the "print" box & then clicked on "print selected". I had to do this twice. It wouldn't let me just go back.

Charmin

lisa said...

I was just able to print two coupons. Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

No trouble printing two coupons! Thanks!!