Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Planning!



I hate to admit that I have not planned my menu for probably 6 months!  Life is so much easier on me when I am organized with my meals.  So starting today, I am going to start posting every Monday, my menu plans for the week!   I let each person in my family choose a meal that they want, and when it is not their day, they are not allowed to complain about the food!   This is a big hit with my family, and it is fun when we sit down to plan it because everyone is involved!!  I hope you all will start menu planning with me!!

Monday - Dad
  • Chicken Enchiladas

Tuesday - Mom
  • Crock pot Roast
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Carrots

Wednesday - Samantha
  • Chicken & Noodles
  • Biscuits

Thursday - Grammy
  • BBQ Ribs
  • Fried potatoes

Friday - Jacob
  • Grilled Pizza

Saturday - Abby
  • Stuffed Taco Shells
  • Easy cornbread casserole

Sunday - everyone agreed
  • Steak
  • Baked potatoes
  • Side salad

I have made out my shopping list for this week, and I only have to buy.......potatoes, pizza sauce, salad and cheddar cheese.  I have everything else in my stockpile!   I really want to hear what you are planning for supper this week! 

1 comment:

Momma Meghan said...

Great idea, usually I have my husband give dinner suggestions so that he cannot complain. Our kids are 5 and 3 so I am sure they will enjoy getting involved too!