Saturday, May 7, 2011

My coupon binder categories

Several people have asked me about my binder categories, so I thought I would list them so they would be part of my blog!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Here they are:


Air Fresheners
Bags or Baggies

Baby
Baking
Batteries
Beverage
Bread
Breakfast
Candy
Canned Goods
Condiments
Cleaning
Dairy

Free
Frozen
First Aid
Fruit/produce
Jell-O/pudding
Laundry
Meat
Mexican
Misc
Paper products
Pasta & sauce
Pb&j
Restaurants
Pet
Refrigerated Dough
Salad
Side Dishes
Snacks
Spices
CVS
Kroger
Meijer
Target
Walgreens

Then I have a second folder:


Deodorant                                          Make-Up

Eye Care                                             Medicine
Face/Body Wash                              Oral Care
Face/Body Moisturizer                    Shaving
Feminine                                             Shampoo/Stylers

Hair Color                                       

No comments: