Monday, May 16, 2011

Printing Meijer Mealboxes from Hot Coupon World

Do you struggle with printing out the Meijer mealboxes on Meijer.com?  Do you feel like you waste paper when you print them??   I have a solution for you!!   I really like printing my mealboxes from Hot Coupon World.  Unfortunately, they don't always have them updated on their website, but when they do, I always print from them.  I just wanted to take the time to show you how easy it is to print from their site!

This is part of what the screen will look like at Hot Coupon World.  You can choose what coupon you want and the number of coupons that you want to print.



Once you have chosen all of your coupons that you want to print, go to the bottom of the page and hit the "get coupons" button.


Your coupons will come up looking like this:


Just "right click" on your mouse and hit the print button and VOILA.......your coupons will start printing!!!  


You can print these in black and white, and usually it will print 3 to 4 on a page!  If you have any questions, let me know!!

3 comments:

sstreib1120 said...

If a coupon is $1 off of two itmes, can I use two identical coupons to get $1 off each item?

Ginger said...

If you are talking about $1.00/2 mealboxes and 2 $1.00/1 manufacture coupons, than yes!! I hope that answered your question!

scraphappy said...

Thank you so much for giving me the directions. I could never figure out how to print the coupons. It's not very user friendly!