Monday, June 6, 2011

Coupon Class - Thursday, June 9th



Alright everyone, I have set down another coupon class for Thursday, June 9th at 6:00 at the Mansfield Baptist Temple, Mansfield, Ohio!  I know it is last minute, but I have had so many people request me to do another class and my dates are getting full, so I decided to have one this week!  The cost is only $5.00, and I will have a hand out for you to take home with you!  I will be covering more about stockpiling shopping at this class!

Also, babysitting is going to be available at a "donations only" cost!  I know it is hard to find a babysitter sometimes, so I wanted to have babysitting available to you.  My 17 yr. old daughter,  Abby will be one of the babysitters and she will do a great job!!

Please email me at smcclelland05@aol.com if you want to attend this class.  If by some reason, you can't make it until the last minute, go ahead and come anyway!  See you on Thursday!!

No comments: