Friday, June 10, 2011

FREE bottle of Lipton Iced Tea



Did you know that it was "National Iced Tea Day"?  Yea, neither did I, but if it means I am going to get a free bottle of Lipton Iced Tea, well then I will celebrate!!  Ha Ha!!

Head on over to facebook and "like" Lipton Ice Tea, fill out your name and address, then once one of your friends from your facebook account enters their email address, it will unlock your coupon!!

OR, if you can't get the coupon from facebook, go here to print it!!   Thanks Mojo savings!!

I almost forgot, Kroger has Lipton Iced Tea bottles this week for $0.67 ea wyb15.  Since I have 2 computers, I will get 4 coupons.  Here is how my scenario will go at Kroger:

I am going to buy 15 bottles of Lipton Ice Tea = $10.05
- use 4 FREE coupons
Total cost - $6.05, that is only $0.40 a bottle!!!

No comments: