Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meijer surprise!!


Be sure to check your mailbox........I just received this Meijer coupon book in the mail today!!  I personally have never received Meijer coupons in the mail, so this was a great surprise!!!  These coupons expire June 25th.


I am sure there are some great deals to be found with these coupons!!  One deal that I see as a good one is.........

Ziploc Baggies 50 ct. - $1.67 (on price drop until June 12th)
- $1.00/2 (4-3-11 SS)
and - $100/2 Meijer mailer
Final cost - $0.67 ea. wyb2

I am sure there will be more, but wait for a sale on the product to combine with the coupon to get your best saving!!

The wording is a little weird on the bottom of the coupon, .......limit 1 coupon per transaction.  Not sure if that means 1 of the same coupon or 1 of the customer appreciation coupons.  I will double check and let you know!

No comments: