Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HP Wireless Printer for $59.99 at Best Buy!!



I have been thinking about getting a wireless printer for quite some time now, and I am so glad I waited!!  Best Buy has this wireless printer for $59.99, which is an amazing deal!  Here is where the deal gets good.   I had an old printer that I bought from Best Buy that quit working about 4 months ago and I still had a warranty on it.  So I took in my old printer to Best Buy, they looked at it and said they wouldn't be able to fix it.  Then proceed to hand me an in-store credit for $74.41!  WOW!!   You can imagine how excited I was, so, of course, I ran over and snatched up that Wireless printer, bought a 2 year warranty and 1 combo pack of printer ink.....all for only $27.31!!  You all can be excited for me now!! ha ha!!

The moral of this story is.....always buy the warranty!!! 

No comments: