Friday, September 16, 2011

New Meijer mPerks coupons!!


WHOA, have you checked out your mPerks lately??   I just looked at my mPerks account and found a bunch of new coupons that will go nicely with some of the sales going on this week!   I am on my way out of the house to go to Meijer right now to look for price drops, but I wanted to quickly type this up so you can check it out!!   One thing I did see was the Pillsbury Egg Scrambles or Biscuit Sandwiches are FREE when you use the $1.00/1 mPerks and $1.00/1 from coupons.com. (it may not be available anymore.)

Someone brought to my attention that the General Mills coupons in the mPerks account have a disclaimer that you can't use another coupon with it.  I am going to email Meijer and see what their response is.  Please do not use another coupon with the mPerks until we get further notification.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meijer is making some changes. All of the General Mills mPerks say in the terms and conditions that they cannot be combined with any other coupon. It appears that they are manufacturer's coupons. I guess we will have to start checking the terms and conditions on every coupon we load to our account. Also another important fact is that these General Mills coupons cannot be removed from your account once they are loaded to it so I would be careful about what you load to your account.

Ginger said...

wow, you are right! I will correct the post! Thanks for letting me know! Did you find this information somewhere?