Sunday, September 11, 2011

Proud to be an American!


I can't quit singing the song by Lee Greenwood ......

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.


And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.


10 years ago today, our world came to a stand still while we watched the Twin Towers crumble to the ground because of terrorist attacks.    We all have memories of where we were, and what we were doing at the time of this tragedy.   My heart aches as I watch videos of the horrific scenes that happened that day.  My prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones that day.  Lord, ease their hearts that they may continue to heal from their loss.   

Thank you to the ones who gave their lives and are continuing to fight to keep our country free!  We are so priviledged, and we should never forget that!  God, keep blessing the USA!

No comments: