Friday, October 28, 2011

Meijer ad "sneak peek" for October 30th - November 5th



Here is the "sneak peek" Meijer ad for next week, October 30th - November 5th.   Let me know what good deals you see!   I am heading off to Circleville, Ohio for a 2 day soccer tournament.  (I know, you are thinking....another one????  ha ha!!  Well, my son plays for 2 different teams! )   But sadly, this is the last weekend for soccer.    I am a sports nut, especially when it comes to watching my kids play.  Unfortunately, my daughter's last volleyball game was Tuesday.   They lost in a nail bitter game, and that was hard to see her season end.  Needless to say, there were some tears flowing after her last game of her high school career.  :-(   WOW, I am really rambling!  ha ha!!!



Anyway.....I am excited because my sister in law and I will be working on the match-ups together at the hotel!!!  Thanks Stacy!!   They will be posted as soon as I can!!  

No comments: