Monday, November 21, 2011

$1.00/1 Ghirardelli Seasonal Product


This is an amazing coupon....especially if you are a Peppermint Bark fanatic like me!!   Head on over to Facebook and "like" Ghirardelli to print your $1.00/1 Ghirardelli Seasonal product coupon!!!   I haven't looked at prices for these, but I am hoping to find a great deal, then I will let you know!  Anyone else know any prices???


You can print 2 coupons per computer, and it does not print an advertisement after the coupon!


Thanks printablecouponsanddeals!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think these were $3.99 at Rite Aid.
So, no deal there (not yet anyway!)

If you are interested in face care products Rite Aid has some of them on clearance. Some stores are 50% off and some 75% off. Over in my neck of the woods Galion is %50 but Crestline is 75% off. Crestline still has quite a bit left too (less left at Galion, go figure!). Things like clean and clear, acne type stuff, and various lotions etc. So, bring your coupons and try to match up if you are looking for a deal on that kind of product.

Ginger said...

Thanks Jamie! I really appreciate you letting us know about these good deals!!