Saturday, November 12, 2011

Craft Shows and Open Houses in Mansfield and Surrounding areas!

On my facebook page, Several people advertised their open houses or craft shows and I was going to make a list of them and post it here on my blog.   Unfortunately, Facebook decided to remove my discussion tab and that deleted all of the info my readers wrote down.   I do have a few to list, but if you have an open house or craft show you want to advertise, just add it in the comments or put it on my facebook page.  Here are a few of the shows/open  houses that I or some of my readers found.


TODAY, Saturday, November 12th:


Lexington Craft Show - sorry, I do not know the times or any other info.


Clearfork Craft Show



Next Week...Saturday, November 19th






PurseSnickety's Open House - 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
840 N. Lexington Springmill Road.
Ontario, Ohio

Exciting events all day long, but from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., there will be horse drawn carriage rides, music giveaways and refreshements!

1 comment:

Pat S. said...

Nov. 13, Sunday - Primrose craft show 12:00 to 3pm 1301 Millsboro Rd, Mansfield

Nov. 19, Sat. 9:00 to 4 pm - Crestview Elementary, 1575 St. Rt. 96