Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sales and open houses TODAY - Sat. November 19th


I am heading out to the Mom to Mom sale today!!   We were setting up last night, and wow are there are a ton of clothes and some wonderful craft booths!!   If you are in need of some children's clothes, this is where you need to be!  PLUS, I will be there selling my Smith's Dairy Booklets!  Also, my mom will be there right besire me selling her famous Butterscotch Pies!!!  (sorry for the shameless plug, but I am so excited for my mom!  ha ha!!)   I really hope you will come out to see me!!!


Plus, don't forget about these craft shows and open houses too:


PurseSnickety's Open House - 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
840 N. Lexington Springmill Road.
Ontario, Ohio

Exciting events all day long, but from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., there will be horse drawn carriage rides, music giveaways and refreshements!



**Nov. 19, Sat. 9:00 to 4 pm - Crestview Elementary, 1575 St. Rt. 96 - Craft Show!! (thanks Pat!)


If you know of any other craft shows or open houses going on today, please leave a comment!!   See you soon!!!

No comments: