Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hold a coupon class in your own home!!

I have decided to try something new, and it may be of more convenience to you!!  I am willing to start traveling to your home and hold a coupon class.  I figured if people can have jewelry parties and Pampered Chef parties, why not have a coupon class party!  You invite your friends and family, and I will come to your home and hold the coupon class!!  If you are interested, contact me at smcclelland05@aol.com and I will set up a time to come to your home and teach you and your friends and family the "ropes" of couponing!!  There will be a small fee of $5.00 per person, and I will need to have a minimum limit of 5 people at each party!  I am really excited to do this, and it will probably be a little more convenient and comfortable to have me at your home to learn about coupons!

No comments: