Monday, April 4, 2011

Let's try this one more time!!!!

I am very excited to announce that Coupon Clippin' Momma is officially back!!!    I will probably take it a little slow this week, but I will start next week with my Meijer match-ups.  I know I have been out of the "coupon" world for a little while, but I know with some help from you all, we can make this blog a great success for everyone!  I beg of you all to pass along any great deals you find.   I LOVE it when you share a deal with me, so I can pass it along to everyone else!!  I could not do this Mansfield area blog without you! 

Just before I quit my blog back in July, I had some ideas rolling around in my head about making my blog better.  I am hoping to get some of those ideas implemented soon!   I am also setting up a coupon class, so keep checking for those dates. 

I am glad to be back!!!

7 comments:

Brandy P said...

Yay! I'm so happy. My meijer deals just haven't been the same without you :) Welcome back to the blog world!

Courtney said...

Welcome back Ginger!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! This just made my day - seriously!
Sooooooooo glad you're back.

Missy

Robin L said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome back!

Ginger said...

I am excited to be back!!! Thanks ladies!!

Plexus Slim Health said...

First time "couponing" so excited for your site...blessings

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Just heard today your back up and running! Welcome back!!